According to latest reports, Chinese manufacturer Zopo had announced its first dual camera smartphone in India, last month is now available in the digital market. This handset bears a tagline, “Light up your selfie”.
This smartphone possesses some amazing features on the optics front. It has a dual rear camera setup consisting of 13MP sensor and a 2MP sensor. LED flashlights accompany the cameras. Besides, it has a 13MP front camera for selfies. Also, the smartphone claims to have the world’s fastest fingerprint scanner with a unique touch recognition system that identifies the finger from every possible angle.
Some of the other features of this handset are:
- Runs on Android Nougat 7.0 operating system
- Powered by 64 bit octa-core processor with 3 GB RAM.
- Flaunts its 5 inch full HD display
- Expandable microSD slot up to 128GB
- 32GB internal storage memory
- Dual SIM, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity supports.
- Offers special keyboard which supports more than 25 regional languages.
- Sleek and classy design and weighs 131g only.
Zopo Speed X comes in four colour options, Charcoal Black, Royal Gold, Orchid Gold and Space Grey. The handset is available for Rs.9,499 on e-commerce platforms in India.