Xiaomi in India is now doing a successful business and has become one of the leading smartphone brands in the country. The Chinese company, for the customers, have introduced a number of service centers, offering door-to-door pick-up and drop service and more. Now adding more to it, for orders placed through its Mi.com site and Mi Store app, the company has launched its new Express Delivery service.
For now, the service is currently available only in Bengaluru and this is designed to provide the packages through one-day delivery. Also, there are no additional costs for this service.
There are some points which are to be kept in mind while using this service:
- For the beginning, the service is not available on Sundays.
- Also, you need to order between 9 AM and 4:30PM to be eligible for one-day express delivery of your orders.
- The service is only available when you buy eligible products, which includes the Redmi 4, the Redmi 5A, the Redmi Y1, Redmi Note 4, Mi Max 2 and the Mi A1.
- The Cash on Delivery (COD) option will not be applicable if you’ve selected express delivery for your orders.
Steps for using this service is as follows:
- To avail the new service, you need to select ‘Express Delivery’ option from the ‘Order Information’ page on the Mi.com site.
- And if you’re placing an order from the Mi Store app, you need to tap the ‘Delivery Service’ option after proceeding to checkout.
- If your pin code comes in the selected pin codes, then, you’ll see the option to opt for ‘Express Delivery Service’.
- And with that, you are almost done, you just have to press the ‘Confirm’ button to get your order delivered using the new service.
With this, Xiaomi will be giving direct competition to existing e-commerce sites like Amazon and Flipkart for selling the Xiaomi devices. Further details will be shared regularly.