This ongoing war between telecom service provider seems like never-ending. The incumbents are trying very hard to give competition to each other and have revised so many of their plans already. The good thing is that the customers are really getting benefits as there are now very cheap packs to count upon.
In the light of it, after Airtel’s Rental discount on myPlan Infinity Postpaid Plans, Vodafone has also decided to update its RED range of postpaid plans. Now the company will be offering 20% rental discount on the RED postpaid plans above Rs 499 and almost 50% data benefits on many plans. Vodafone RED postpaid plans range from Rs 399 to Rs 2,999.
Let’s discuss these plans offered by Vodafone in brief:
- The Vodafone RED Basic 399 plan will now offer a benefit of 20GB data with this plan and also there would be 15% rental discount on the plan.
- The Vodafone RED Traveler R plan now offers 30GB data which was 20GB offering earlier with 20% rental discount per month.
- Now coming to the RED Traveler M 699 and RED Traveler L 999 plans, they will now offer 40GB and 60GB data per month respectively.
- There are four international plans offered by Vodafone of Rs 1,299, Rs 1,699, Rs 1,999 and Rs 2,999, and after the update, they will offer 75GB, 100GB, 125GB and 200GB data benefit per month respectively.
- Vodafone customers will get 20% rental discount every month for the RED postpaid plans above Rs 499.
There are various additional benefits which are offered by the company with these plans including data rollover benefit up to 200GB, 100 SMS per day, free magazines, Vodafone RED Shield, and the premium plans offer free Netflix subscription.
Further details will be shared regularly.