These days, almost everyone use ATM Cards for withdrawal and other important transactions.
On the other hand, these are the most easy to get lost or stolen as well.
In case you lose your SBI ATM Card, your first task is to get it blocked.
In most cases When SBI ATM / Debit Card is lost, panic is created. Instead of panicking, a call to the SBI Helpline should be made.
Do not delay because someone close to you might have stolen it and he/she can use it to withdraw money. Only you will be liable for any misuse, so it is better to take Action as soon as you feel that your Card is Stolen or Lost.
Instead of on stucking in this lengthy processes, you can now get it all done in a jiff online.
Follow these simple steps to immediately block your card online :
- Login to www.onlinesbi.com with your username and your password.
- Select the “ATM Card Services>Block ATM Card” link under the “e-Services” tab.
- Select Account, under which you want to block your ATM/Debit Card.
- All the Active & blocked cards will be displayed. You will be shown the first 4 & last 4 digits of the card(s).
- Select the Card, you wish to block.
- Click “Submit”.
- Verify the details and then confirm.
- Select mode of authentication as either SMS OTP or Profile Password.
- On next screen, enter the OTP password/Profile password as chosen earlier.
- Click “Confirm”.
- A success message would then be displayed with a Ticket No. after successful blocking of your ATM cum Debit Card.
- Note this Ticket No. for your future reference.