Samsung launched its most upgraded Note series in India i.e. Galaxy Note 8 which occupies the topmost position in the line. Galaxy Note 8 has picked up prime features of its S8 and S8+ series and enhanced it to something much better. It is going to be available in stores by September this year in with additional offers being offered to Jio users.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Specifications-
- It has a curved screen with 6.3 inches which is by far the largest in Galaxy S8 series.
- It has a Quad HD+ screen with a resolution of 2960×1440 with an aspect ratio of 18:5:9 similar to the previous versions.
- The base of the phone has an S-Pen stylus present.
- It is believed to have been powered by an Exynos 8895 processor and has a battery life of 3300mAh.
- The storage space provided is up to 64GB.
- Memory expansion can further take place by inserting a microSD card into the slot provided.
- The phone is also said to comprise of an IP68 water resistance, an iris scanner, a headphone jack and capability of wireless charging.
- Galaxy Note 8 comprises of two 12MP shooters one of which has an aperture of f/1.7 and the other one offering f/2.4.
- A front camera of 8-megapixel is present on the front of the phone as well. The camera is also believed to comprise of a feature named ‘live focus’ which creates depth-of-field effects.
Price, availability and offers on Samsung Galaxy Note 8 in India –
The selling price of Samsung Galaxy Note 8 which is likely to go on sale on 21st September has been set at Rs. 67,900. It is available for pre-booking as well.
All its users will be provided with a double data offer on Jio according to which 448GB of extra 4G data will be available over a period of 8 months in addition to the Jio Prime Membership.