We are just a month away from the launch event of the upcoming smartphone Samsung Galaxy Note 8, which makes it obvious that we are patiently waiting for some leaked information always. I guess that applies to all of us. Right?
Ronald Quandt, a popular leakster has recently come over with an interesting tweet which reveals the possible color options of this upcoming Galaxy Note 8 smartphones. According to the rumours gathered from his spreading tweet, Galaxy Note 8 is supposed to hit the market in “at least” three different color options. The three colors revealed are Black, Deep Blue and Orchid Grey. While the color variants are quite exciting and much to our zeal the Deep Blue color variant is a new shade, the phrase “at least” might mean that we can expect some more color options when it releases.
We are familiar to the fact that this South Korean smartphone Company usually releases its devices in a variety of shades; therefore, we can expect this upcoming handset in a range of 4 to 5 colors or even more. Also, each and every shade is not released in the entire global market, so we are yet to see which of the shades are made available to us.
While we are all excited and waiting for the release of Galaxy Note 8 smartphone, let’s have a look at the leaked information regarding the specifications.
Some of the leaked specifications are:
- Is expected to be running on the Android Nougat 7.1 operating System
- Might be powered by Snapdragon 835 SoC or an Exynos 8895 Soc.
- With 6 GB of RAM
- 64 GB in built internal storage capacity
- Expandable memory options via micro SD card.
- Might flaunt a 6.3 inch Super AMOLED Display screen.
- Expected to come with the Infinite Display feature and an aspect ratio of 18:5:9
- Backed by a 3300 mAh battery
- Features fingerprint scanner and iris scanner.
Based on latest reports, Samsung has confirmed that Galaxy Note 8 will be unveiled on August 23 by sending media invites for its upcoming launch event.