Pay through ‘Online Payment’ of LIC premium is LIC’s initiative to provide you with hassle free service within a few clicks! You can now have as many services that were available only at a branch office, online at your fingertips.
The payment gateway (PG) initiative is an important component of the started by LIC. It also provides for live payments of renewal premium-dues through their portal. This option is available only to registered customers who have enrolled their policies and have registered for online payment.
You can pay your LIC premiums using Internet Banking accounts with any of the following banks:-
This facility is also available for all non-ULIP policies.
Now the payments can be made using your VISA/Master Credit Card (Domestic Only) with some nominal charges.
Here’s a simple step-by-step process on how you can use this facility:
- Once you have enrolled for your policy(s), you can click on the link ‘Pay Premium Online’ in the home-page of LIC to see a list of policies whose premium is due.
- You can easily choose policies for which you want to pay premium.
- You will be directed to a page where you can choose from multiple banks for payment and will be directed to the login page of the selected bank.
- It is a very important requirement that you have a net banking account with at least one of these banks.
- At the bank site you will need to login with your registered net banking username/password.
- On successful login, the total amount that has to be paid by you towards LIC will be displayed on your screen.
- Please verify your balance (displayed) is correct(or not) and confirm the transaction to the bank.
- Simultaneously successful/unsuccessful transaction messages on your screen will be flashed.
- On successful transaction, a digitally signed e-receipt will be generated and that receipt will be e-mailed to you.
- In case of an unsuccessful transaction you will be properly informed.
- For detailed information on how to verify your digital signature on the e-receipt, click here .
- For installing root certificate, you need to download the RCAI-Class3.p7b file and import the same file as per e-receipt verification documentation (eReceipt_Verification_Help.pdf)