OnePlus 5 was launched last week only and seems like the device is ready to get its first update. OnePlus is rolling out OxygenOS 4.5.2 update for OnePlus 5. Notably, OnePlUS 5 comes with an OxygenOS version based on Android 7.1.1 out of the box. The bug fixing and optimization of the device are key features of the new update. Some of them are:
• This includes some of the app installation issues.
• The system update failure will be fixed.
• BT Stability
• System Stability
• Compatibility with 3rd party apps
The update is available via OTA and some users may have already got the update. For those who have not received the update can wait for it and check for it manually by going to Settings > System updates. This new firmware is of 36MB. There will be a pop-up notification when the device is ready for an update.
Few things to keep in mind before updating the phone:
- Make sure that your phone is at least 50-60% charged so that the phone will not shut down during the process.
- The users are advised to backup their data just in case, though no data will be erased.
- Proper steps should be followed in order to avoid any further problem to the handset.
Talking about the specification of OnePlus 5, it comes with 5.5 inches with 1080 x 1920 pixels. It has got Snapdragon 835 (10nm) up to 2.45GHz with 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM. The battery is 3,300 mAh. On camera part, it has dual 16 MP with f/1.7, 24mm, EIS (gyro) + 20 MP, f/2.6, 36mm, phase detection autofocus, 1.6x optical zoom, and dual-LED flash. The secondary camera is of 16 MP with f/2.0, 20mm, EIS (gyro), 1.0 µm pixel size, 1080p, and Auto HDR.
OnePlus 5 is already making some good news with its top-geared features.