My Jio Introduction
My Jio app is owned and managed by Reliance, one of Indian's largest companies. The App has gained recognition throughout USA, Europe, and the middle east. The company has a good consumer base all across these countries. Jio covers 21,000 cities and towns and over 4,00,000 villages which makes it one of the largest network providers. They are in the process of setting up 4GE LTE infrastructure. Thus, providing a reliable high-speed internet which would supply a quality connectivity.
Every new brand requires the recognition and reputation of a notable personality. Jio is no different and has Shah Rukh Khan as its brand ambassador.
How do I book for the Jio SIM online?
Jio has enabled its home delivery service. You can order your SIM easily just at the click of a button. You can receive it at your office or your house address. Two plans have gone live. One is for independent Households and the other for Housing complexes. For the independent individuals, Jio will issue an invite. This invite will be in the form of ads or email invitations. Enterprises and housing complexes can avail a SIM at their doorstep. SIM cards can be purchased in bulk. You can opt for the office or the housing complex address. You can also give a missed call on this number 18002002009 or log on to the link. Currently, this facility is available mostly in metro cities.
You will have to provide your aadhar card details when applying online. Fill in the required information and submit it. You will receive an OTP notification on your phone. Enter the provided OTP, and your registration will be successful. An SMS alert will be sent on your phone with regards to the arrival details. You will also be notified through e-mail.
How do I activate my Jio SIM?
- You must have a 4G enabled phone
- Visit the nearest Jio outlet with your 4G phone
- Insert your Jio SIM.
- You will receive a tele-verification on your registered mobile number.
- Wait till you receive the network bar.
- If your mobile is Volte, you can call 1977 and activate it.
- If it your phone is not Volte download Jiojoin App.
- Before opening the app turn on your data.
- Now open the App and call 1977 and activate your SIM. verify your aadhar card number and your tele
- Verification will be complete
- You will receive a message stating your balance.
How do I port my SIM to Jio?
- You need to send a text message “Port” followed by your 10 digits mobile number.
- Then download the My Jio App on your phone from Google's Play store.
- Furthermore, the feature is available only on a selected list of phones.
- If your's doesn't fall under that list you can visit a Jio select or prominent multi-brand Jio stores. This will help you port outdoor.
- You would also be required to submit your ID proof's, such as Adhaar card/ Pan card.
How to recharge using My Jio App?
- After downloading the Jio App, tap on the My Jio App to login to your account.
- On the home screen tap on the menu bar.
- Select the Recharge option.
- Then you can recharge your number.
- Choose your plans wisely.
- Now select the preferred payment option.
- Enter the required details and click on make payment.
- Complete the recharge process and check the benefits you have received.
- Finally, you can also upgrade a few benefits through Top up recharges.
Top features of the Jio App:
- The App is a one-stop for many other apps.
- The other apps are free and inbuilt
- There are many cool features on the app that could direct you to discounts.
- You can watch your favorite TV shows on the go.
- The option of quick recharge is quite helpful.
- Jio money has some interesting offers for you.
- The app has a low buffer rate and is smooth to use.