The government of India has made it compulsory to link the aadhar card with their bank accounts by March 31, 2018. Those who are opening a new bank account will have a time of SIX Months to link their Aadhar Card. The largest lender of the country State Bank of India offering some easy ways through which their customers can link Aadhar Card with SBI Account. If you have a bank account in SBI, then you can link your Aadhaar with SBI bank account via SBI’s mobile app, SBI ATMs, internet banking, customer service points or by visiting the SBI branch.
Today we are going to tell you 5 different methods to link aadhar card with SBI Account.
- Firstly, Go to your nearest SBI branch with a copy of your Aadhar Card.
- Then fill up a Letter of Request.
- Submit the letter with a Photostat of Aadhaar letter.
- After some necessary verification, the linking will be done by your branch.
- After a while, You will get an SMS on your registered mobile number regarding the status of seeding.
- Open your web browser
- Go to sbi.co.in and click on “Link your AADHAAR Number to your bank account”.
- Navigate the screens to get your AADHAAR number linked.
- You will receive a status of mapping on your registered mobile number.
- Firstly visit onlinesbi.com and login to your account.
- Click on “Update Aadhaar with Bank account” under “My Accounts”, on the left panel of the screen.
- It will redirect you to another page in which you have to select the account number, input the Aadhaar number and click on ‘submit’.
- It will display the last two digit of your registered phone number.
- Then you will receive an SMS with that number.
Also Read: How to check your SBI account balance online and via missed call
How to Link Aadhaar card number through SBI Anywhere App
- Sign in to your SBI Anywhere App
- Click on “Requests” then select “Aadhar”
- Click on “Aadhar Linking” and then choose your CIF from the drop-down list
- Enter your Aadhaar card number then Select T&C and submit
- You will get an SMS on your registered mobile number which will show you the status of Aadhaar linking.
How to Link Aadhar card With SBI Account through SBI ATM
- Go to your nearest SBI ATM
- Swipe your SBI Debit Card and enter your security PIN
- Click on the menu “Service-Registration”
- After that select Aadhaar Registration
- Then select your account type i.e Saving or Current account
- Enter your aadhar number
- After that, you will get an SMS on your registered contact number of the status of your aadhar linking process.
We do hope you will find these steps simple and they will help you to link your aadhar card number with the State Bank of India Bank Account.