We have learnt from trusted sources that, the Lenovo based Motorola Company is all set to launch Moto E4 with an exciting price. This new handset is going to hit the market soon.
As revealed on Twitter by a Mumbai based smartphone retailer, Mahesh Telecom, this mobile phone is going to have an approximate price of Rs. 8999. The price is also likely to range from Rs. 8400 to Rs. 8700.
This handset is going to be available both online and offline. This affordable device is also known to possess some exclusive features.
- It will be running on the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system.
- It is powered by the 4.4 GHz Quad Core Snapdragon 425 processor along with Adreno 308 GPU.
- It will have 2 GB of RAM.
- 16GB internal storage memory.
- 5 inch HD display ( 1280 * 720 pixels)
- It is going to have an option of expandable memory with microSD slot.
- It will possess a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and the front camera will be 5 megapixel with LED flash.
- There are going to be video calling features.
- It will have a 2800mAh battery.
- It supports 4G network connections, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and micro USB port.
- The expected weight of the handset is around 150 grams.
The Moto E4 smartphone will be available in Black and Gold colour. As per recent reports, this handset is going to be available for sale from Verizon in America. However, the Motorola hasn’t yet confirmed the same.