The Chinese website of Oppo has the A77 smartphones listed for their market. However, this Chinese variant is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 625 chipset.
Earlier in the month of May, Oppo had announced its upcoming A77 smartphones for Taiwanese and Malaysian markets. The announcement included that this handset is likely to be powered by a Mediatek chipset with Mali T860 GPU.
This means that the Chinese variant is going to be more powerful and a better handset than the ones expected in the Taiwanese and Malaysian markets. The new variant is expected to have a slightly different design of the camera lens at the back. There isn’t any other information about further changes in this variation. The other specifications will hopefully remain the same.
Some of the other specifications, based on leaked information are:
- It will flaunt its 5.5-inch display screen.
- 1920 * 1080 resolution
- Adreno 506 GPU
- Might run on Android Marshmallow 6.0 Operating System
- 4 GB of RAM
- 64 GB internal memory storage
- Expandable memory up to 128 GB via microSD card
- 13MP rear camera
- 16MP front camera
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G, LTE, dual SIM supports.
- Fingerprint sensor might be available
Oppo A77 is expected to come in Gold, Rose Gold and Black colours in the Chinese market, The price might be around 2,199 Yuan.