BSNL Online Payment Process:
- Log on to Quick Pay BSNL Portal.
- Select category of Individual Bills / FTTH Bills, Corporate Bills, DID Bills as per your service.
- Enter Telephone number with STD code without zero (4024XXXXXX) in Pay For Phone Number.
- Then, go to Communication Details.
- Enter valid email address to receive paid receipts.
- Submit your valid mobile number to receive paid transaction alert.
- Type the captcha code given.
- Click on Submit.
- Then you get the customer details (Name, Invoice Amount, Pay By Date, Date of Bill, etc.)
- Click on PAY NOW. Then you will get the Payment Options as below in Step 1
- Then you will get the Payment Options as below in Step 1
- Internet Banking (allowed more than 50 banks)
- Credit Card (American Express, Diners Club International, Visa, MasterCard)
- Debit Card (Maestro, MasterCard, Ru pay, Visa), Cash Card
- No, you have to choose the payment gateway among the array of payment options for authorizing BSNL online payment.
- Select Tech process or Bill Desk
- Continue for Payment
Then immediately, the user can have redirected to another page of Net banking / Debit / Credit card as per selection of payment option.
After completion of successful BSNL online payment for any bill, user redirects to view the ‘Digital Receipt details (Receipt Number, Transaction No, Bill Number, Bill Date, Unique ID, Telephone Number, Bank Transaction ID, Bill Paid Amount, Paid Date) for the bill paid.
BSNL PORTAL ONLINE PAGE: