Bsnl broadband speed test shows your test regarding to your internet connection speed accurately. However, it doesn’t matter one have broadband/DSL/cable connection.You will be able to accurately measure your bandwidth.
What is Internet Speed Test ?
This internet speed test will show you the results of the fastest download burst rates during your internet speed test from your location to the location of the test server you choose. May be, your test results vary at different times of the day due to network connection, etc. To get a good understanding of your bandwidth burst averages, run the test at different times of the day. The internet speed test can also be used as a tool to help determine if there is something wrong with your broadband link.
From the past few years, we came to know that MTNL and BSNL companies are merging together. However, these were rumors till now but the idea of the proposal to merge both the companies is back on the discussion table. According to various reports, some of the top officials and the Telecom Department Officers are ready to bring the idea of merging the two companies on the field.
Also, a top-level meeting recently proposed the idea of merging both the entities because of the financial stress due to increasing competition in the sector. The reports are given by a highly-placed source in the Telecom Department. Another official report states that in Phase 1, BSNL is picking up mobile operations of MTNL in Gurgaon, Noida, and Faridabad (NCR Region) where it is already offering landline and broadband services.
In Phase 2, the other option could be the acquisition of MTNL’s mobile operations in the two main metro cities, Delhi and Mumbai. But, a former DoT (Department of Telecommunications) secretary J S Deepak told the parliamentary standing committee on Information Technology, that, “We are working on a plan… I would not say that we have a plan of merging these companies in phases. “The experience of Air India and Indian Airlines, which you have pointed out, is something before us, which is not a happy experience, but we realized that there would be some synergy in the merger. On the merger plan and timeline, We may have to do it in stages and we are working to develop a plan. I would want to take it to (the) Cabinet before the end of June, and as you have directed, as soon as it is ready, we will share it with this committee.”
Last week, the parliamentary committee discussed in Lok Sabha in written that we should give a chance to both the entities for competition against the emerging consolidated private sector players. The idea of merging the two entities are very first proposed by the Telecom Minister, Pramod Mahajan.
KanikaReports: BSNL-MTNL latest merger plan is again back on discussion table
How can users check their WiMAX data usage and pay their online bills?
BSNL WiMAX internet users can also pay their bills online, so there will be no trouble of standing in the queue to pay the bills. There is a drawback as you have to open two different portals for WiMAX data usage check and paying the bill. BSNL could have integrated both the portals but I guess that’s not the case. However, both the portals work fine and website’s interface makes bill payment easy.
How to get BSNL Landline Duplicate bill: BSNL is one of the fastest growing service network provider in India. Are you searching on Google for a trick to get your BSNL Landline Duplicate bill PDF then you have landed on the right place? Recently the BSNL telecom service provider added a new service i.e. Trick to get BSNL Landline duplicate bill Download in India. This one is the latest service offered by BSNL to all its Landline BSNL customers. Check below-detailed procedure that How to get BSNL Landline Duplicate bill DOWNLOAD, COPY and PRINT Click Below Link.
Follow Below Steps To Get Bsnl Landline Duplicate Bill:
1) Open the BSNL Portal by clicking on the link
2) Create a New Account by Clicking on ‘Don’t have an account yet ?’. (Note: including: If you already have an account, you can skip to Step No.5 )
3) Fill up all the Details including: Name*: Enter your Full Name as mentioned in your BSNL Landline Connection. Email ID*: Enter your Email ID (Make sure you Enter a Valid Email ID) Mobile Number: Enter your Mobile Number & Click on Get OTP OTP: Enter the OTP received on your Mobile Number Circle*: Enter the Circle/State. Password*: Enter a Password. Confirm Password*: Confirm the same Password. Code*: Enter the Code as seen in the Image. Note: The fields marked with * are mandatory.
4) Click on Create an Account.
5) Now Sign in to BSNL Portal by using this link. Once you are Logged In, you will be able to see your BSNL Landline related information as well as a payment option.
6) Select one of the blow options you see in the left sidebar:
7) After clicking on one of the above links (Individual/FTTH Bills, Corporate Bills, DID Bills), you need to fill few details like:
Phone Number/Account Number Enter your BSNL Landline Number or Account Number.
Email ID: Enter your Email ID.
Mobile Number Enter your Mobile Number.
Other Contact Details: Enter your Other Contact Details.
Code: Enter the Code as shown in the Image
8) Click on Submit. Now you will get the link to download your Duplicate BSNL Bill PDF Copy. You will also get your duplicate BSNL Landline Bill the Email ID.
Contact BSNL Landline Customer Care: 1800-345-1500, if you still have some doubts.
LMP AdminBSNL Duplicate bill | Landline and Mobile | ALL OVER India
BSNL has introduced a project known as UDAAN for the convenience of the customer. Now BSNL users can activate LandLine or BroadBand or WLL or WIMAX/ 3G DataCard connection online or just by sending a SMS or a phone call. Project Udaan offers a very easy and convenient way to apply for a BroadBand or LandLine or WLL or WIMAX or 3G Data Card connection.
Now You can apply Online For New connection for any of these services 1. New Landline 2. New Broadband 3. New FTTH 4. New ISDN 5. Landline & Broadband 6. Others (for any other like EVDO,3G DATA Card etc.)