Seeing the competitive tariff plans of other incumbents in the telecom sector, the State-owned service provider, BSNL has also come forward. The company is now offering 5 times more data after the revision of all of its plans. The plans which have been revised are Rs 109, Rs 198, Rs 291, Triple ACE 333, Chaukka Rs 444, Rs 549, Rs 561, Rs 821, Rs 1099, Rs 1498, Rs 1949, Rs 2798, Rs 3998, and Rs 4498.
Furthermore, for luring its customers more, it is also providing free caller tune for the plans like Rs 109, Rs 198, Rs 291, Rs 333, Rs 444, Rs 549, Rs 561, and Rs 1099 plans in their full validity. The new provision will be effective from January 17th.
Let’s discuss the details of these plans in brief:
- The Rs 109 tariff plan offers 1536MB of data with free caller tune for 25 days.
- The Rs 198 plan now offers 1GB data per day for 28 days.
- The Rs 291 plan now offers 1.5GB data per day for 25 days.
- After the revision, the Triple Ace 333 plan from BSNL now gives 1GB data per day for 41 days.
- The BSNL Chaukka 444 plan offers 1.5GB data per day for 60 days.
- The Rs 549 plan gives 2GB data per day for 60 days.
- The Rs 561 plan now offers 1GB data per day for 80 days.
- The Rs 821 plan gives 1GB data per day for 120 days.
- Now coming to one of the best plan provided by the BSNL. The Rs 1099 plan from BSNL provides the users with benefits such as data, SMS, and voice calls and the users get unlimited data and there is no speed limit in this plan. The unlimited voice calls and 100 SMS per day for 84 days are provided. To be noted that the unlimited roaming calls are also offered in this plan.
- The Rs 1498 plan offers 91GB data for 365 days and the good thing is that there is no data limit. While other long-term plans like the Rs 1949 and Rs 2798 plans now provide users with 1GB data per day for 300 days and 365 days respectively. Also, the Rs 3998 and Rs 4498 plans offer 1.5GB data per day and 2GB data per day for a whole year.