BSNL has introduced a project known as UDAAN for the convenience of the customer. Now BSNL users can activate LandLine or BroadBand or WLL or WIMAX/ 3G DataCard connection online or just by sending a SMS or a phone call. Project Udaan offers a very easy and convenient way to apply for a BroadBand or LandLine or WLL or WIMAX or 3G Data Card connection.
Now You can apply Online For New connection for any of these services
1. New Landline
2. New Broadband
3. New FTTH
4. New ISDN
5. Landline & Broadband
6. Others (for any other like EVDO,3G DATA Card etc.)
Visit this link: https://www.bsnl.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/services/landline/Newconnection.html
SMS the following code to 54141 (From BSNL mobile) / 9400054141 (For All Other operators like Airtel, Vodafone, Aircel, TATA, RELIANCE……etc)
- LL*STD CODE for Land Line
- BB*STD CODE for BroadBand
- LL+BB*STD CODE for Landline and Broadband
- WIMAX*STD CODE for WIMAX
- OTHERS*STD CODE for any other like EVDO,3G DATA Card etc..
(STD CODE OF THE AREA WHERE SERVICE IS DESIRED Eg. STD code of Pune is 020 )
ex: send “LL*020” to 54141 for landline (From BSNL Mobile ) send “LL*020” to 9400054141 for landline (Other Mobile Users)
And BSNL’s Sales team will come to your Door Step to collect documents and provide the connection.
- Register for Landline/ Broadband/ EVDO/ 3G : Click here
- Check Application Status: Click here
- Book a Complaint Against Delay: Click her
- View Complaint Status: Click here