The upcoming iOS 11 update which was announced earlier this month during WWDC (Worldwide Developer Conference), is now available for users. The users can download the public beta version of the update from Apple’s website. The user needs to register themselves on beta.apple.com. The update can be downloaded from beta.apple.com/profile.
The update comes with the following features:
- The file management system will be synced with iCloud and other third-party providers to provide more access to the users in an easy way.
- There will be an enhanced and customizable Control Center layout.
- Multitasking can be done.
- Drag and drop of a file from one folder to another will become easy, particularly between the apps.
- Also, translation of Siri language will be available.
Apple states, “We strongly recommend installing beta software on a secondary system or device, or on a secondary partition on your Mac.” It is highly recommended that user should keep the backup of their data in other Apple’s device before installing the beta version.
The user can come out of the beta version by unenrolling the device. Moreover, old version can be restored by going to last iTunes backup. From there if you connect your iOS device, the data will be restored The beta version is available till now, but it is expected that the final version of the software will come only after Apple announces its annual iPhone. This is believed to happen in September. Till then the users can update their iOS device to a beta version.