In this ongoing war between the telecom incumbents, all the telecom services providers are giving their best shots in order to widen their customer base. Many disruptive plans have also been introduced in the market by them. When all the incumbents are focussing on the prepaid plans, Airtel is now revising some of its postpaid plans.
The company has revised its myPlan Infinity range of postpaid plans and with that, it has revised both data and voice calling benefit. Airtel has revised its Infinity Postpaid plans, priced at ₹399 to ₹1199. Let’s talk about these plans one by one.
- Airtel has revised its ₹399 postpaid plan to offer more data to the customers and now the customers will get 20 GB 3G/4G data which was 10 GB offered previously. The pack is bundled with unlimited roaming incoming and outgoing calls too without any FUP. The validity of all the goodies with ₹399 (and other Infinity Postpaid Plans) is one billing cycle.
- Airtel’s ₹499 now offers 40 GB of 3G/4G data, which earlier was of 20 GB.
- The ₹799 Infinity Postpaid Plan also offers 60 GB data now.
- Airtel’s ₹1199 plan now offers 90 GB of data up from the earlier 75GB of data.
- Airtel’s Rs 1,599 premium plan gives 150GB of data per billing cycle; the Rs 1,999 postpaid plan offers 200GB of data and also, the last one, the Rs 2,999 postpaid plan comes with a whopping 300GB of data.
Other goodies like a subscription to Wynk Music, Airtel TV, and, one year of free Amazon Prime subscription are also included in the plan ( except for the ₹399 postpaid plan ).