Internet users in India are increasing day by day. Moreover, the number of people using online services has not yet reached 50% of the population. There is still a lot to be achieved in this area in future.
Based on many internet services offered, Internet banking has a large scope in India. It allows citizens to do hustle free banking. That is the reason many banks in India have started this service.
Indian overseas bank is one of them. They want to give their customers the convenience to do banking. That is the reason why they have made their Online banking facility simple. Account holders can now easily activate Online banking service.
In this article, we will try to explain you this process step by step.
Here is how you can activate this service step by step:
- From you browser visit iobnet.co.in
- Click on Register option.
- Fill the online application form shown.
- Click on Submit button for the registration.
- After successfully submitting the form, take a printout of this application.
- Submit it to the IOB branch with your respective account.
- You can also write down Login ID and Password for any future reference.
- Once you will receive the application you can successfully activate IOB internet banking service.
- Now you have to visit https://iobnet.co.in
- Click on the Individual login button.
- Enter your User Id and Password to login in the IOB Internet Banking services.
- On activating IOB Internet Banking services, you will get options to perform all kinds of operations on the home screen itself.