Aadhar card is one of the most unique identification system introduced by Indian government. But importantly,whole world has heaps of praises for this step taken by Government of India. It can certainly take upto 90 days to receive you AADHAR card after enrollment at AADHAR card center. But importantly there was no system earlier to check the status of your AAHDAR card by name. So, finally now there is a system to check whether your AADHAR card is ready or not and than you can also download it once it’s available online. The entire process to check the status of AADHAR card by name is very simple. In this article we are showing you the step by step as to how you can check your AADHAR card status.
To search AADHAR card status by name WHAT WILL YOU NEED ?
If you do have your EID with you, Click Here to guide you directly away check to AADHAR Card Status by Name and also by Date of Birth.
Note: To search for AADHAR card status, you will be requiring to know only your name. Your Father’s name and Date of Birth are not required.
Also Read: SBI Online Balance Enquiry
TO CHECK YOUR AADHAR CARD STATUS ONLINE BY NAME:
- For this you have to visit the official Resident portal by UIDAI to check AADHAR Status, by clicking on the link here.
- Your will needing to enter your enrollment ID and enrollment Date and time given to you.
- Enter the Text Verification / Security Code displayed on the screen.
- Now you have to click “Check Status“
VOILA!! Your status is displayed on screen!
Different offline modes to check the status are:
Aadhaar card status enquiry by calling on toll free number:
The toll-free number avaialable for Aadhar card status enquiry is 1800-300-1947, there will be no fee charged.
Aadhar status through SMS:
In this method you need to send a text message UIDAI from your registered mobile number during enrollment and the format in which it this is to be done is as follows:
- UID STATUS <Your 14 digit enrollment number>
- The above SMS has to be sent on this number *51969*.